– Officers were dispatched to the Rainier Bar and Grill around noon to deal with a trespassed individual. The subject left before police arrived, and the restaurant did not want to prosecute.
– A hit and run occurred in the Grocery Outlet parking lot around 3:45 pm The suspect vehicle was later stopped and the driver taken into custody.
– Police were dispatched to Chinook Avenue to a report of a male subject acting odd and chasing a female around the parking lot. Officers arrived and talked to the subject, who was known to them, and he moved along.
– Officers were called to the Ski Inn around 12:15 am regarding a disturbance caused by an intoxicated individual. The subject left before police arrived, though the venue said they’d trespass him of he returned.
– Police received a report of a shoplift at Safeway around 12:15 am The subjects has left the area before officers arrived.
– Officers aided Black Diamond police attempting to check on a subject knocking on Morgan Street doors and asking for help around 2 am They were unable to locate the subject.
– Police received a call about a subject picking up a long item from the ground, possibly an explosive, around 11:30 am on Roosevelt Avenue. Officers made contact with the subject, who had found a road flare. The item was taken and the subject left.
– Officers were again called to Safeway for a shoplift incident, this time around 12:30 pm Police were initially unable to locate the subjects, but later found the suspect vehicle at Chinook Apartments; a suspect was taken into custody and the car impounded.
– A disturbance at the Lee Hotel around 4:30 pm saw one subject voluntarily checked in to the local hospital for medical issues, and a second involuntarily committed.
– Dollar Tree asked officers to help trespass a subject around 5 pm
– Officers responded to a hit and run on Railroad Street and Initial Avenue around 9 p.m. the suspect vehicle had already left the scene.
– Police were called to Seeders around 1:15 am regarding a verbal dispute over subjects refusing to leave. The subjects left on foot after officers arrived.
– Officers were called out to Roosevelt Avenue around 12:45 pm to a report of someone recklessly driving a scooter. The subject was counseled.
– Police received a 911 hangup call around 7:45 pm from a Hemlock Drive residence. Since no one answered a callback, officers responded and learned a child had been choking, but was fine now.
– Officers attempted to stop a vehicle on SR 410 around 10 pm, but the car fled at a high rate of speed. Police followed at traffic speed, and saw the driver pull over and run off on foot around mile post 22. Officers were unable to locate the subject.
– Police were called to Seeders around 8 am regarding someone who had their car stolen nearby. King County deputies later found the vehicle.
– A subject came into the EPD lobby to turn themselves in on a warrant around 8 pm They were arrested and booked.
– Officers received a 7 am report of a vehicle stolen off Jewell Street sometime during the night. Puyallup police later found the car around 9:30 am
– Police observed a subject hit a stop sign and drive away around 4:30 pm Police eventually caught up to the vehicle and cited the driver.
– Officers received a report of malicious mischief done to the wall of CC’s Collectables around 2 pm There were no suspects or witnesses.
– Officers were dispatched to 3rd Avenue around 10:30 am regarding a report of a white truck pulling a black trailer dropping fiberglass onto the road. Police were unable to find the truck or any pieces of fiberglass.
– Police were called to Fairfax Street around 11 am regarding a seemingly-abandoned Mercedes Benz, since it did not belong to anyone in the neighborhood. The car was legally parked, officers confirmed the license plates were current, and the car was not reported stolen.
– Officers assisted Enumclaw police on Myrtine Street around 5 am to hep obtain statements regarding an assault.
– Police were called to Walnut Avenue SE around 1:30 pm to a report of people practicing archery in an undeveloped portion of Ten Trails. Officers contacted the subjects, who left the scene.
– Officers were dispatched to Enumcalw around 11 pm to assist the EPD with scene control after a stolen vehicle fled police.